Become a Buyer
Thank you for you interest in joining ZAG
ZAG membership is free for buyers at Zoos, Aquariums, and Gardens with self-managed retail operations. Buyer memberships “expire” after 2 years to help us keep the information in the buyer list current.
Please note: We review all memberships and sponsorships manually. The website will not reflect any changes until the order is fully processed.
ZAG Members Get Access To:
- Access to the ZAG members’ contact list. This list has contact information on over 300 merchandise buyers and decision makers just like you from over 260 different zoos, aquariums, nature centers, butterfly houses, safari parks and more. Each member is a great potential source of information and advice when you have questions about a new product, new idea or operating policy.
- Access to the ZAG sponsor list. ZAG is funded by sponsors, vendors who pay an annual sponsorship fee which gives them access to the members contact list and increased exposure to the members through the newsletter and web site. Check out our sponsors, and be sure to ask if they offer ZAG members any special deals. (Please remember that ZAG members are under no obligation to buy from a ZAG sponsor, ever.)
- An electronic copy of the quarterly ZAG newsletter, which has articles on sales trends, upcoming gift shows, and interviews with fellow ZAG members.
- Our website, zaggift.com, has back issues of the newsletter, photos of merchandise displays from ZAG member gift shops, quick links to ZAG sponsors and more.
- ZAG members get free subscriptions to these magazines devoted to merchandising in the zoo/aquarium/museum/tourism markets.
- Edplay magazine
- Museums and More magazine
- Seaside Retailer
- Souvenirs, Gifts and Novelties magazine
Please contact any of the ZAG Board members if you have any questions about ZAG.