ZAG is a collection of merchandise buyers for zoos, aquariums and other wildlife-related institutions and attractions. The goals of ZAG are to increase and improve communication between buyers, and to raise awareness and professionalism of the field within the zoo and aquarium industry.
Buyers of qualifying institutions may join ZAG for free.
ZAG’s activities are funded by our sponsors.
See what’s new on the ZAG website.
The ZAG website provides several resources to help you:
- The sponsors page provides contact info and links to sponsor websites.
- The downloadable buyers list (updated quarterly) provides contact info for colleagues at other ZAG institutions.
- The downloadable sponsors list provides additional contact info for current ZAG sponsors.
- The ZAG Newsletter, Newsletters
- Other resources created by ZAG members, Resources
Some resources, such as the Buyers List, are restricted. You need a website account with an active membership to access them.
Please use the “Join Us” link to join ZAG, to renew your membership, or to update your membership details.
Did you know?
Vendors who become a Sponsor receive a ZAG license plate. The plate for annual sponsors highlights a conservation organization which will receive a donation from ZAG, Inc.
When you are at a trade show, look for the ZAG license plate and thank them for being a Sponsor!
The ZAG website provides resources for you as well:
- The ZAG Sponsors page shares your contact information with ZAG members (and the public).
- The buyers list provides current contact info for buyers at ZAG institutions.
The buyers list is restricted. You need a website account with an active sponsorship to access it. If multiple staff members need access, please contact the Website Administator to update their website accounts.
Please use the “Join Us” link to sponsor ZAG or to renew your sponsorship.
Thank you for supporting ZAG!
Latest version: January 29, 2020 (updated at least quarterly)
Latest version: January 29, 2020 (updated quarterly)
(The sponsors page is updated whenever new sponsorships are processed.)
- ZAG Newsletter for January 2020
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Order Processing Cycle
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Reducing Single Use Plastic
Monday, November 18, 2019
- Website Update in Progress
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Yes, Virginia, there is a database, but we’re still doing the membership list in a spreadsheet…
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Upcoming Trade Shows
- June 9 - June 11
- June 24 - June 30
- July 9 - July 13
- July 14 - July 20
- July 26 - July 29
Staying Current with ZAG
Buyers: Please “purchase” a new membership from the Join Us page. We use the order to notify the ZAG Board and to track the progress on updates to your record. If you need help with your login credentials, please contact the Website Administrator.