ZAG is a collection of merchandise buyers for zoos, aquariums and other wildlife-related institutions and attractions. The goals of ZAG are to increase and improve communication between buyers, and to raise awareness and professionalism of the field within the zoo and aquarium industry.
Buyers of qualifying institutions may join ZAG for free.
ZAG’s activities are funded by our sponsors.
The ZAG website provides several resources to help you:
- The sponsor list, ZAG Sponsors, provides contact info and links to sponsor websites.
- The buyers list, updated quarterly and downloadable from Buyers List, provides current contact info for colleagues at other ZAG institutions.
- The sponsors list, updated quarterly and downlaodable from Sponsors List, provides additional contact info for currently active ZAG Sponsors.
- The ZAG Newsletter, Newsletters
- Other resources created by ZAG members, Resources
Some of these resources, in particular the buyers list are restricted. You must have both a website account and an active membership to view or download them.
Please use the “Join Us” link to renew your membership or update your membership details.
The ZAG website provides several resources for you as well:
- Your contact information is provided to ZAG members (and the public) on the ZAG Sponsors page.
- The buyers list, updated quarterly and downloadable from Buyers List, provides current contact info for buyers at ZAG institutions.
The buyers list is restricted. You must have both a website account and an active sponsorship to view or download them. If multiple staff members need direct access via the website, please contact the Website Administator to grant access to these secondary website accounts.
We will be exploring ways to improve the appearance and utility of the sponsor listings over the coming months.
Please use the “Join Us” link to renew your sponsorship.
Thank you for supporting ZAG!
The September 30, 2019 Buyers List is now online
The next Buyer and Sponsor List updates will be in January 2020
If you are a buyer, please “purchase” a new membership from the “Join Us” link.
- “Buying” a membership will fill in the missing account data during the checkout process.
- Completing the checkout notifies the ZAG Board and the Website Administrator so that we can verify your membership and update the buyer list.
- If you manually update your information without “buying” a membership, we don’t receive a notification of the change.
- Please do not create a new user account on the website. Just log in with your current user ID and “buy” a membership. This is the same process we will use to update your membership every 2 years.
- If you’ve changed institutions or need help revising your user ID or email address, please contact the Website Administrator.
Did you know: When a vendor signs up to become a Sponsor, they receive a ZAG license plate?
The plate for annual sponsors highlights an important conservation organization to which ZAG, Inc. makes a donation that year.
When you are at a trade show, don’t forget to spot that license plate and thank them for being a Sponsor!